4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2015 2:17 AM by californian RSS

Bed bug on the wall? ????!!

yosof Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just checked out of a Fairfield after seeing this on the wall.

Management doesn't know what it is... I freaked out a bit... Never seen this - Platinum since 2013. What is it?!?!?!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bed bug on the wall? ????!!
    patrish Platinum 5 Reviews

Yep. The first picture is the best. I had to rent an apartment for 6 months this year. They boasted "Luxury" apartments. The rent fee was for luxury but OMG. Thank goodness I'm out of there.  After 4 months a new renter moved in upstairs. Not sure if that's where they came from but the extermination process went on for 7 weeks. We lived out of tied up garbage bags and had trouble breathing after each application. The apartment manager tried to tell me that the bugs came from us because we had recently traveled to Ireland and stayed at the Shelbourne in Dublin. If you've ever stayed at the Shelbourne you know that's NOT where they came from. The apartment manager's boss was a lady who lives in California named Mc(something or other). From our phone conversation in September I could tell she believed me. Hope the bed bugs didn't find their way into your luggage.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

yosof Platinum 1 Reviews

I am rather concerned since there seemed no way to report to management at hotel.

it's a franchise-owned property and they offered me all kinds of platinum bribes on checking in - gift basket, 2 free drinks, 2500 bonus points (I did not book with special reward package). The hotel itself needs an update and even the employees admitted it

yosof Platinum 1 Reviews

image.png

HEre is a closeup shot

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Thanks for the pictures.  I have been bitten by them and it is not a good thing.  My doctor said it can take 5 days of no bites before the bumps and itching go away after each bite.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...