3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2015 9:37 AM by kaybee4 RSS

No answer from Marriott Rewards

kaybee4 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I have repeatedly submitted the attached document to you as proof that I stayed at the Marriott Marquis Marina in San Diego from 8 to 14 August 2015 and to have these nights credited to my account, but so far they have not been credited nor has anybody bothered replying to me. Please advise?

Regards,

Karin Burger

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No answer from Marriott Rewards
    bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

kaybee4

Recently had the same problem.  Fortunately, it doesn't occur very often.  Best bet is to give them a call at the number listed on the Missing Stay page of marriott.com.  1-801-468-4000, or if you are Elite 1-800-321-7396, X5892 and ask for Randy.  They usually turn it around pretty quick then.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

agree I would call the rewards line as with the bill it should be automatic. I have had a few where  have had to submit to missing stay but they all were resolved

kaybee4 Member

Oh dear, so are you both saying that there is no email to handle this? I have to call America to get this sorted? You would have thought somebody like Marriott is a bit more customer friendly.  Very annoying.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...