2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2009 10:11 AM by pltnmprincess RSS

New Names, Attitudes

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

One Marriott property has taken steps to ensure guest satisfaction through renaming the staff. A small thing, but for the person writing this article, a major step in making a convention stay exceptional.

This is a low-cost, high return strategy.  It could be overused but at least at one Rennaissance hotel on Oklahoma City, it seems to be working.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Names, Attitudes
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

great article.  very innovative ideas.  Happy employees will help ensure satisfied customers. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Names, Attitudes
    pltnmprincess Platinum

HI SteppingStones,

I LOVE this article - so much that I posted a copy on my website.  Thanks for sharing!!!

Cant wait until I meet the Wizard of Whatever and the Director of WOW!!  Kudo's to this GM who thinks outside the box.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...