3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2016 11:09 AM by chansuda RSS

Gold Elite in Japan, Prince Sakura Tower

dupont72 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,
I'm Gold Elite.
I'll go to Tokyo, at hotel Prince Sakura Tower, Autograph Collection .
Can you tell me if I can get right to the free breakfast?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Elite in Japan, Prince Sakura Tower
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi dupont72! Yes, Gold and Platinum member will be able to have complimentary breakfast in the restaurant, not the Executive Lounge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

chansuda Gold

I am not sure I fully understand. The hotel has an Executive Lounge but Gold/Plat members may not use the lounge? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your clarification.

classictraveler Platinum

Just came back from Tokyo.  Stayed in Courtyard Tokyo Station.  Free breakfast, coffee, evening cocktail and light meal, all day beverage.  Really enjoy it.  No comparison to the Courtyard in the US.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...