1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 11, 2015 10:04 AM by ericwynn RSS

Residence Inn Pompano Beach - customer service??

mtl_traveller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have a reservation coming up at this hotel so I called them to see if I could have a room closer to the ocean. Being Gold I thought it would help... Only to be told that the hotel is on the beach, and then he hung up. Oh boy, anyone over there heard of customer service??

I've read that the hotel has just been sold to Claremont properties a couple of months ago and there is probably a new team in place, but as far as I'm concerned I have booked at a Residence Inn by Marriott and I do expect the Marriott level of service.

I had changed my reservation from the nearby Marriott because I wanted to make sure I have a good functional fridge, but am now kind of having second thoughts after this kind of communication...

I guess I'll see what happens once we arrive, the hotel still has positive reviews on TA, but someone should tell them to answer politely and do not hang up on their customers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...