3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2010 6:58 PM by marsh1 RSS

SCUBA at Marriott

marsh1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Looking to burn some points at a marriott in the Carribean and do some SCUBA diving.  Recommendations or "stay away" comments welcome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SCUBA at Marriott
    ambassador Platinum
    Even their place in Key Largo is great. Good dive experience...walk right out of the hotel onto the boat.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

richardj763 Platinum

Try the Marriott Grand Cayman.  Diving in cayman is great.  Marriott provides great base of operations.

marsh1 Platinum

RichardJ,

Thanks for the info.  I booked a 6 day trip to the Caymans in October.  Any other words of wisdom regarding diving in the Caymans?  I am looking to get my Advance Diver and probably Nitrox Cert while their.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...