5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2015 10:10 AM by sagsal RSS

Advanced reservations

sagsal Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I know online it only goes out around 11 months - but can I call and make reservations further in advance - like 13-14 months - using points

Thanks and I am sure this is posted somewhere I just couldn't find it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Advanced reservations
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Easiest way to find out would be to call and ask.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Checking in on this for you, sagsal!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello sagsallindseyh had looked into this for you and was able to find out that it is not possible to make a reservation using points that far in advance.  Hopefully this helps with your planning.  Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

sagsal Silver

Much appreciated for the responses - as always very helpful!

Jsucool76 Gold

I would call the specific hotel you're looking at and find out the earliest date they'll begin taking award reservations for your travel dates, set a calendar reminder in your phone and then just wait it out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...