2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2009 11:10 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

eFolio "Gaps"

travellingdave Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Have come to rely on eFolio to ease my expense process but have noticed variability between hotels and stays regarding consistency in the email delivery.

Is there an easy way to retrieve electronic folios from my account when the eFolio doesn't arrive?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: eFolio "Gaps"
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I would call Marriott Rewards and ask them about the folios--they might be able to correct this.  They seem to fix things for me, or have in the past.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: eFolio "Gaps"
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Thank you for bringing the topic up.  I rely upon e-folio as well and did not receive them for my last two stays, both at Courtyards.  Neither the hotels or Guest Services were able to resend.  As a fix, one hotel faxed a copy to Guest Services who in turn scanned the check-out statement and sent it as a PDF file.  The other is lost in never-never land. Rather than get consumed by it and waste time, I figured having 70 out of 71 e-folios is a 98.5% service level - to be thankful for.

Coincidentally, the stays in question were for leisure.  My wife and I stayed at Courtyards North of Boston to witness how several New England towns observe the holidays.  In Rockport, MA the townspeople get together to celebrate Santa's arrival by lobster boat.  When the e-folio didn't arrive, I chalked it up to one of his elves needing it Elite origami. Who knows, maybe it'll turn up by Christmas?

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/TJCNewYork/00WR.gif http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/SantaArrives-Procession.jpg

Best wishes to all for a Joyous, Memorable and Happy Holiday Season!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...