2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2015 11:49 AM by carat RSS

Concierge email for Marriott Opera Hotel

mis Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have the email address for the Marriott Opera Hotel in Paris?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott Opera
  • Re: Concierge email for Marriott Opera Hotel
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to the Insiders Community, mis!  As you may have already noticed, this is a great forum to talk about all things travel, from sharing your experiences and recommendations to finding out how to get the most out of the Rewards program.  We cover it all.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with lindseyh and deannad.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us, we're here to help.    I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I'd like to take a look and see what I can find out for you.  I'll keep you posted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Concierge email for Marriott Opera Hotel
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello again, mis.

I was able to find the following information for you. 

You can email them at reservations.ambassador@parismarriottopera.com. The rest of their hotel information is below as well.

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel

16 Boulevard Haussmann

Paris, 75009 France

Phone: 33 1 4483 4040

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...