5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2015 8:50 AM by spommere RSS

Anniversary Free Night for Premier Visa Members

georgia67 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I thought Premier Visa Members had six months to use the free night awarded each your on their anniversary as a Premier Member, has this recently changed?  I noticed the free night I recently received for this year does not expire for twelve months.  Is this correct?  I am not complaining, just curious.  I like the idea of having more time to use it.   To bad it has an expiration date, it would be nice to roll them over to another year if we wanted to.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anniversary Free Night for Premier Visa Members
    Jsucool76 Gold

Yes, it is 12 months on all certificates now to my knowledge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

You can call customer service and have it extended (they issue a replacement certificate) for one year from day you call

georgia67 Platinum

Jimaruba,

Thank you for the advice, I never knew it could be extended.  I enjoy this forum? I receive so much vauable information from my fello members here. Thank you all.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Mine also has a 12 month expiration.

spommere Silver

It was 6 months before; when I got my new Free Night last month, it had changed to 12-month expiration. IHG's Free Night is also 12 months; it was always unclear to me why Marriott limited it to 6 months.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...