2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2016 5:35 PM by boomer RSS

Great Stay in New Cumberland PA!

monty1777 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am an avid traveler with work and prefer the Marriotts over many of the other brands out there.   Last Monday, I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in New Cumberland, PA.  The staff is super friendly and helpful.  If you can't sleep due to traffic, ask for a room on the oppisite side of the PA Turnpike otherwise the continuous flow of traffic may hinder you ability to sleep!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Harrisburg West
  • Re: Great Stay in New Cumberland PA!
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Thanks for that info.  I occasionally am looking for a place to sto on the way from DC to Columbus, Ohio.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Stay in New Cumberland PA!
    boomer Platinum

I travel to Carlisle, PA for business and usually stay at the FFI in Carlisle, PA (about 10 miles down the Turnpike) or the CY in Mechanicsburg (2 miles from the New Cumberland FFI) but have stayed at New Cumberland when the area is booked due to a car show or events at the Army War College.  Is a solid property.  John's Diner across the street is always good for a late meal.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...