7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2015 1:18 PM by carat RSS

Change Account Email

blacky511 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi everybody,

I just joined today this forum.

Unfortunately I had a typo in the provided Emailaddress.

Is there a way to change it? In my profile I was only able to see it, but not to change it.

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Black

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Change Account Email
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to the Insiders Community, blacky511!! As you may have already seen, this is a great place to share and discuss all of your travel knowledge.  From getting the most out of the Rewards Program to sharing your recommendations and experiences, we cover it all.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I've gone ahead and added a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you wanted to take a peek. 

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I'd like to reach out for assistance on this.  I just tried to go in and change mine, and realized it is easier said than done.  Can you send me a private message with the email address you'd like to change it to as well as your Rewards number?  Thanks in advance. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Please, when you get the answer, please include me.  I've not made up my mind but I'm thinking about using a different e-mail address.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi phctourist.  If you are still looking to change the email address on your account, send me, or my fellow moderators, a private message with the address you'd like to change it to, and I/we will be able to process the update. 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Welcome to Insiders blacky511,

This is a wonderful place to learn and share in travel experiences from hotels to planes and trains, cruises and much more.  I've also picked up some excellent food ideas for cooking at home as well as dining at many Insider's favorite spots around the world.

I look forward to hearing of some of your travel related journeys and more.

Platinum 28 Reviews

blacky511

Let me welcome you as well!  Since it is very hard to know the "players" without a program, IAHFLYR is the "good cop" and yours truly......well you'll find out.   (just don't take me too seriously)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

misterchk, you have to stop putting me in that "good cop" category as you know all too well it is not correct!!!! There are a few of us in the "well you'll find out" gang.

Platinum 28 Reviews

IAHFLYR

Just attempting to preserve your reputation as an example of "posting with a sound mind" (even if that reputation isn't 100% accurate) Also, it should be noted, that in a "good cop/bad cop" scenario both cops are really BAD!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...