2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2015 11:39 AM by misterchk RSS

Share your favorite place to stay on the road and why.

h8nlife Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I will start by saying that I may not be as well traveled as most of you but I do have to spend about 10 days a month in Columbus Ohio. When I do I can stay anywhere in or around the city and still make my visits in a timely matter without packing up and moving to another hotel just to get a little closer to the client. With that said I would like to give a shout out to the group of individuals that operate the Fairfield Inn at the Hilliard road exit. Always friendly almost to a fault and being a customer service consultant I am posting this as a positive place to stay for those of you that need to come to this area and expect a positive experience during your visit. They have assembled a positive team and it shows when you have an issue or just converse with them. Now I would like you to share your great spot to stay based on the people there. Thanks in advance for sharing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Columbus, Ohio, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard
  • Re: Share your favorite place to stay on the road and why.
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Great question and I hope that I'm able to include a couple of favorite spots, if not too bad because I will:

Residence Inn Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center: Fort Myers Extended Stay Hotels

• The reviews of the property speak volumes themselves
    • Each visit we are greeted with a welcome back and thanks for being loyal Marriott people
    • When you walk around the property everyone is very friendly, professional and treat you like family
    • Staff always accommodating with late check-out requests and asks when you'll be back

Fort Myers Hotels | Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast

• Prior to the above RI opening right across the parking lot this was our go to spot when in Southwest Florida. Would still be staying at this property, but wife likes the RI beds better and the kitchens
    • Very friendly Associates and always greeted with a smile and welcome back
    • Bartender one of the BEST and a great time each visit, even walk across from the above RI to visit him
    • Staff always accommodating with late check-out requests and when you leave thanked you for your visit Staff

Downtown Seattle Hotels | Hotels Near Pike Place Market

• Front Desk Associates very helpful in getting a certain special room that we love so much when we call ahead
    • Upon arriving at hotel we are greeted warmly and welcomed back
    • Lobby Lounge wonderful spot to sit and talk with Bartender and other guests, feels like home
    • Concierge Lounge intimate setting with friendly Associate that is very happy to provide dining options and more

These are our favorites, but so many other places we've been lucky enough to have visited stand out as well.

Next

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Share your favorite place to stay on the road and why.
    Platinum 28 Reviews

I also agree that this is a great question.  Please allow me to categorize my answer:

VACATION -  Coronado Island Marriott Resort and Spa - San Diego

BUSINESS (MAJOR CITY - UNITED STATES) - JW Marriott Essex Hotel - New York City

BUSINESS/VACATION (MAJOR CITY NON - U.S) - Marriott Grosvenor Square - London

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...