4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2015 12:24 PM by carat RSS

Upromise and Rewards Credit

kingofhearts Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott is a member of the Upromise program. If a night is booked by using the link in Upromise directly to the Marriott website, will a member receive Marriott Rewards points and night credit as well as the 5% cash back for college?

Thanks,

frank2141

Kingofhearts

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upromise and Rewards Credit
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

This is a great question, kingofhearts.  However, I'm not completely sure of the answer, so I'd like to reach out to our team for complete clarity.  I'll let you know what I'm able to find out. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Hello again, kingofhearts.  I've heard back from our team and they were able to share the following. 

Earning points for the stay booked on upromise.com depends on how Upromise is booking the reservation. If Upromise uses a third party system (like Expedia, Travelocity, hotels.com etc…) they would not get their points. If Upromise books through a Marriott channel they would most likely earn points for the stay.  If you have a current booking, we can look into it for a more definitive answer, just send me a private message with the details. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

kingofhearts Gold

carat,

Thanks very much for checking on my question concerning Upromise.  The Upromise links directing into the Marriott website, so based on that, I probably would receive credit.  I haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I'll let you know the results.

Have a great holiday,

kingofhearts

You're quite welcome!  Do keep us updated. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...