7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2015 12:39 PM by ericwynn RSS

Avoid the Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center

nipper Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

This hotel just f***Inc shocks me.

Out all day. Nothing on the door, no maid turned away yet room never was cleaned. Callled at 5 and the maids were all gone for the day.

How does a major hotel have maids leave are 4 pm when they don't finish the job?

When we checked in the bathroom was far from clean,  I think my teenagers do a better job.

I certainly will never stay here again. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
  • Re: Avoid the Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Sounds like a frustrating experience, nipper.  I'd like to bring this to the appropriate teams attention.  Can you send me a private message with the dates of your stay as well as your Rewards number?  Thanks in advance. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nipper Platinum

The forum software is not allowing me to send a PM. 

I am checking out of the Anaheim Courtyard tomorrow.  Dates were 11/25-11/29

Room was serviced today,  good thing or I would have left. Far from an awesome job cleaning, but at least the bed is made.

nipper Platinum

Since the forum software won't allow me to send a PM, been PLT for 10+ years and have lifetime status at PLT now.

And how long does one have there posted reviewed by the moderator before posting ? My account is tied to my Marriott login, so Marriott really knows who this is.

Thank you, nipper.  I've hidden your Rewards number as to keep your information private.  I will be reaching out to our team for support and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them. 

nipper Platinum

Thanks carat,  I was contacted by the GM of the location.  While I am far from convinced that they will be able to fix the problems, they did offer me some compensation for the inconvenience and I appreciated that. I know your involvement made this happen. 

Andy

Glad to hear they've reached out to you and addressed the situation.  Our team is always here to help!

ericwynn Platinum

Relax.

it happens on occasion....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...