21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2015 1:37 PM by mikesonacatalina RSS

What's your 2015 Travel Personality?

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott Rewards has issued Travel Personalities for its Rewards Members based on their 2015 Travel Activity.

http://findyourmarriotttravelertype.com/#/

The different personalities include Rock Star, Cover Band, Touring Act, Karaoke Star, Record Producer, Undiscovered Talent, & DJ.

Based on my 2015 Travel Activity I got Record Producer:

Record Producer.JPG

So What is your 2015 Travel Personality?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What's your 2015 Travel Personality?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I got the same as you vaboywnder, but not sure how when you look at the numbers!

You Traveled Like a Record Producer
    Booking new gigs, finding new talent. When things needed to get done this year, you were the one in charge. Efficiency is the name of your game: you keep things rolling wherever you happen to be.

Travelers like you are more likely to...
    Fly with PreCheck
    Expense it
    Hit the gym
    You Climbed the Charts in 2015!
    YOU EARNED
    76,592 Points
    YOU EXPLORED
    5 Cities
    YOU ENJOYED
    5 Hotels
    YOU TRIED
    3 Brands
    Member Benefit: Have you used mobile check-in yet?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Platinum 28 Reviews

jt15550 Platinum

Interesting that you're listed as a Karaoke Star when I have relatively similar stats.  Maybe location, brands went into this little marketing mass mailer?  I'm amazed the points I've been able to rack up in just four months of albeit mostly solid travel.

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 9.49.38 PM.png

Platinum 28 Reviews

Would someone tell my family that I am now officially a Karaoke Star - they are always making fun of my singing!!!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I am Karaoke too.  Do you think they've developed a real algorithm for this, or do you think they just randomly assign this stuff for a bit of fun and creative marketing?  I think it's the latter.

Platinum 28 Reviews

pluto77

You're smart enough to figure that out Pluto!  If they were specifically assigning titles or pictures they would have certainly use a "devil" assignment to me.

Where you must be on guard and possibly be concerned is being called the same thing they assigned me.  If I was you I would sue MR for defamation of character!

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Send me your family's contact info and I will inform them!

happitraveler Platinum 1 Reviews

I traveled like a touring act.

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Where do they issue these personalities?

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

A Karaoke Star, it would appear.  Hmmm.  Probably the first time Karaoke and I have been anywhere near the same sentence.

insidenji Gold 6 Reviews

I'm a Karaoke Star also.  Love Shack, baby Love Shack!

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Says I'm a rock star.  I don't believe it lol

Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-44-07.png

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Record Producer.

personality.PNG

Personally, I think I traveled like a county collector. Not bad numbers for the year and still a couple more trips to go.

AZDesertRat Platinum

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

OK, so how do you make it work? I clicked on the link and got a header page that showed all the possible personalities. Nothing saying what I am. So I clicked above that to log on (even though I already was) and it took me to Marriott.com. Yes, I was already logged on. How do you get from there to see your score? Tried going back, same header screen. Tried the link again. Same header screen. Went to the Marriot app on my android. Can't find anything about it.

I'm supposed to be a computer geek. This machine is making fun of me.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

read your email.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Marriott sent it to you by email (most likely will be in your promotions folder or spam). The link is just to show all the possible personalities that each member receives.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

OK, so how do you make it work? I clicked on the link and got a header page that showed all the possible personalities. Nothing saying what I am. So I clicked above that to log on (even though I already was) and it took me to Marriott.com. Yes, I was already logged on. How do you get from there to see your score? Tried going back, same header screen. Tried the link again. Same header screen. Went to the Marriot app on my android. Can't find anything about it.

I'm supposed to be a computer geek. This machine is making fun of me.

Jsucool76 Gold

I find it odd that I got rock star, meanwhile, I actually do audio by day. I should've gotten record producer. That is what I get for doing corporate work instead of music

Screenshot 2015-12-02 at 10.52.28 PM.png

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...