2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2015 11:01 AM by carat RSS

Thank you Marriott for my BDay gift :)

sshrestha Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

This is a very nice gesture for appreciation

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thank you Marriott for my BDay gift :)
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Happy Birthday sshrestha!  What did Marriott give you?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thank you Marriott for my BDay gift :)
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

You must be talking about the Birthday Elite Night Credit, sshrestha!  We're glad you like it! 

I also see you are new around here.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  As you may have already seen, this is a great forum to talk about all things travel with like minded travelers like yourself.  Its also a good place to share your travel recommendations and experiences.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with lindseyh and deannad.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us, we're here to help.   I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...