4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2010 12:21 PM by pltnmprincess RSS

Make your wishes known...

pltnmprincess Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

If you want something, it never hurts to ask.  And if 100 people are asking for the same thing, chances are you will probably get what you are asking for.

It's the last day to vote in the travel princess poll for which perks you would like to see added to the program.  A new poll starts monday.

Go to www.travelprincessdiaries.com  NOW!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Make your wishes known...
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Are you tracking total votes or votes based upon unique visitor?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Make your wishes known...
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

How about asking which hotels have kept the Concierge Lounge open for most of the holiday season?  I find that varies depending not on customer volume but customer elite status.

• Holiday Hiatus
    pltnmprincess Platinum

Dear Insiders,

I have decided to take a break from polling for the holidays.  It's a busy time of year and everyone has so many other things to think about.  Look for a new poll in January.

TJC - to answer your question, I can see all voters by IP address so I can track unique visitors as well as total.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

• Additional Perks
    pltnmprincess Platinum

What additional perks would you like to see offered by Marriott Rewards?  Take the poll at www.travelprincessdiaries.com.  Only 2 days left before the new poll starts. 

So far with the extra time for the poll, the response has been the best yet....I will probably make them every 2 weeks instead of every week.

Thanks for your participation and for sharing your expertise!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...