2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2015 4:26 PM by carat RSS

Rewards card

annette.7445 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Can you please send me a Marriott rewards card.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards card
    Jsucool76 Gold

Just a heads up, you don't really need the rewards card for anything, however,

If you log into your account on Marriott.com there is a button to order one

If you go to My Account -> Account Overview -> Profile you will see a button on the right-ish side of the page that says "Order Replacement Card."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards card
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to the Insiders Community, annette.7445!  This is a great forum to talk about all things travel, from recommendations and experiences to all things program related.  We cover it all.  I'm carat and I moderate this community along with deannad and lindseyh.  Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.  I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to you post, I can definitely help out.  Just send me a private message with your Rewards number. 

Thanks in advance. Again, welcome to Insiders, looking forward to hearing more from you. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...