1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2015 12:05 PM by carat RSS

Honeymoon locations

captcec Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We are planning a honeymoon in late April.  We are older (late 50's).  We want to use a Vacation Club location that has golf nearby.  We are looking at Aruba.  Anyone have any comments on that ?  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Aruba
  • Re: Honeymoon locations
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Welcome to the Insiders Community, captcec!  As you may have already seen, this is a great place to talk about all things travel related.  From getting the most out of the Rewards Program to sharing your travel experiences and recommendations.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us, we're here to help.

I've included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I've come across a few threads that may be beneficial for your planning.  Take a look and let us know what you think.

Aruba or Hawaii ?

Re: Aruba...

Re: Aruba:  Marriott vs Renaissance?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...