2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2010 12:47 PM by bigapple62 RSS

Grand Cayman

travel3r Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We will be at the Grand Cayman on 1 - 7 January 2010.  Can anybody please advice on:

• The best way to get to the Marriott hotel at the 7 Mile beach from the airport.  We are quite adventurous so we do not mind taking public transportation, bus or taxi.
  • Good places to eat at with reasonable prices.

Thanks!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Grand Cayman
    daddyof2 Platinum

We've been there twice, once we took a taxi, the other we had cordinated a shuttle to get us there, either was fine and reasonably priced.  Great hotel.  We were there during a hurrican several years ago and the staff turned it into a great time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Grand Cayman
    bigapple62 Platinum

Not sure about the route to the Hotel, but there is a mall center right by the harbor where the Cruise ships port with a Hard Rock and some really good local places on the backside (not facing the ocean).  I have not been in a few years, I know some places were damaged in hurricanes since Katrina.  Swimming with the Sting Rays was my favorite at Cayman.  Have fun!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...