3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2015 1:22 PM by carat RSS

Check in stopped working on app

itravelforwork Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I used to use the check-in option on the Marriott app on my iPhone 6, but it stopped working a couple of months ago after the update.  I've tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it, but that didn't work. When I click on the "check-in" button in the email, I get an error message saying "Error. This reservation is no longer available for check-in or check-out." HELP!

image.jpeg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Check in stopped working on app
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

How frustrating, itravelforwork!  Have you tried reinstalling the app?  I know that has worked in the past.  If you have and are still experiencing issues, please let me know.  I'll reach out to our team for additional support.

I'd also like to Welcome you to the Insiders Community!  This is a great spot where travelers like yourself share their experiences and recommendations.  I'm carat and along with deannad and lindseyh, we moderate the community.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions or concerns you may have.  We're always here to help.  I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you wanted to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

itravelforwork Silver

AS I said in my post, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it didn't work. 

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

How silly of me, my sincerest apologies!!  Can you send me a private message with your Rewards Number as well as the email address that is associated with your account?  Just in case.  Thanks in advance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...