3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2015 6:21 PM by mtl_traveller RSS

Marriott Pompano Beach

mtl_traveller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi everyone,

I've booked two weeks at the Marriott Pompano Beach for the holidays, and would like to contact the hotel before the stay, does anyone have their email address? I would like to ask for a good fridge for my medication since the mini bar type fridges don't always cool well. If that doesn't work I'll have to switch to the Res inn Il Lugano.

I would appreciate any advice on these hotels.

thanks in advance

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts
  • Re: Marriott Pompano Beach
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I can definitely help, mtl_traveller.  I'd like to reach out to the hotel on your behalf and see what I can find out.  Will definitely keep you in the loop. 

Not having been to these properties, I'm afraid I won't be of too much help.  But I'm sure the community will chime in and let you know of their experiences.  In the mean time, check out these threads:

Marriott Pompano Beach

Great New Pompano Beach Marriott- Ideal site

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi mtl_traveller,

carat & I have heard back from our team, and they have advised that you can contact Marco.Fuentes@marriott.com to discuss options to accommodate your needs at the hotel.

Thanks for reaching out on this!

mtl_traveller Platinum

Thank you so much!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...