6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2015 3:21 PM by deannad RSS

Recovering Lost Jewelry

jsolomon Member
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed in the Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Cambell Saturday Nov. 14th and left piece of jewelry. I called the hotel this morning to ask if it has been found and am still waiting for a response. Its a small dainty necklace, but a priceless family heirloom nonetheless. I don't want to badger the hotel but i'd like to know the best process or procedure to follow in an effort to find my jewelry. Its been several hours and I've heard nothing from the hotel.j

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Richardson, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Campbell
  • Re: Recovering Lost Jewelry
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hello jsolomon,

I see you are new around here, so I'd like to welcome you to the Insiders Community.  As you may have already seen, this is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From recommendations and experiences to getting the most out of the Rewards Program, we cover it all!  I am one of the moderators here along with carat and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us, we're here to help.   I've also included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you'd like to take a look. Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, it is great that you have already contacted the hotel. We recommend that you also contact Marriott Customer Care at 1-800-721-7033 to report this so they can open a case number, and also so they can contact the hotel. I hope they are able to locate and return your piece of jewelry.

We look forward to seeing more of you around Insiders!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

This is a great breakdown, thank you so much, and so sorry this has happened to you! If you could please send another message with your Rewards number, contact information, and dates of stay or reservation/contact number, I will get this information to our team right away.

jsolomon Member

Courtyard Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell

Checked in 11/14/15

Checked out 11/15/15

Room 215

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Thanks so much, I have sent to our team and will let you know when we hear back!

jsolomon Member

I've been in contact with the General Manager of the hotel. She has been very helpful and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help!

So glad to hear jsolomon! Thanks again for reaching out so we could assist you in this matter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...