1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2015 1:26 PM by carat RSS

Options Must Stay at Marriott Grand St. Louis

mosdet Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Everyone,

My question is "do I have any ways to obtain a 3 night stay at this hotel when it is sold out?"

Information you will need to assist me:

Platinum Member for many years

Want to use points

Marriott.com states their are no rooms available

Marriott Reward Platinum Hotline states hotel is sold out and no rooms are available (nothing they can do)

Dates of Feb 12-15 are not negotiable

Details - I rarely travel for pleasure with my points accumulation stemming from business travel.  It is disappointing that when travel is chosen for pleasure I can not use my hard earned points with my family.  These points were earned being away from my family and now that I want to use them with my family I cannot.

I am a real world person - I understand this is a business - I understand not everyone can be satisfied -  I understand there must be rules for the many that exclude the few - I understand there are many Platinum Members - I understand things just aren't fair

I do also understand that I have choices and am a continued loyal Marriott Member.

Is there anything I can do, or do I stay at the Drury Inn which apparently is nearby for the event I am attending?

Your advice or assistance is greatly appreciated.marriottmarriott

Thank you for your time in reading this.

-Mosdet

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St Louis, Missouri, USA
  • Re: Options Must Stay at Marriott Grand St. Louis
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello mosdetlindseyh took a look into this for you and was able to find out the following: 

"The best plan of action for this member would be to check back and see if any rooms have opened up. Otherwise there aren't many options other than booking an alternate property."

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...