3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2015 11:00 AM by carat RSS

How many Lifetime Platinum members?

sealevel11 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

New to the forums but old to Marriott.  I've been a lifetime Platinum member for several years now.  I've been wondering lately how many of us there are.  Anybody know how many LPE memberships Marriott has given out?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How many Lifetime Platinum members?
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

This is an interesting question, but I would rephrase it - How many LPE memberships have been earned? Those who have it or who are within sight of it have earned it through many nights away from home, or by spending a lot of money and charging it to their Marriott Visa card. I don't view it as having been given away!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I have no idea how many there are but I expect to reach that milestone in about 18 months!  I do agree with 

Perhaps carat could get us a number of members who are Lifetime Platinum..

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders, sealevel11!! As you may have seen, this is a great forum to talk about all things travel related.  From getting the most out of the Rewards Program to recommendations and experiences, we cover it all.  I'm carat and along with lindseyh and deannad, we moderate this community.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel to reach out to any of us, we're always here to help.    I've also included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you wanted to take a peek.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your thread, its a great question.  I have to agree with nhtraveler.  It is a status that is earned and an accomplishment, as it takes a lot of travel and dedication. Unfortunately, I do not believe this is something I'll be able to find out. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...