2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2015 1:11 PM by iahflyr RSS

Taking time to be Thankful

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

So in the last 24 hours, I have shared a cup of coffee with my sister & very lively and lovely 93 year old Mom while we planned our Thanksgiving menu, had my teeth cleaned, walked the dog, fed the cat, talked with a dear friend & went out for breakfast & a movie with my best friend & husband. I feel very grateful for these things.  There are so many people in this world that don't have days like this & would simply be grateful for a safe place to sleep & food to eat for them & their children.

IAHFLYR's recent post about how blessed he is to have his travel buddy & wife inspired me to send this post.  How blessed we are that usually our troubles are so small that we can commiserate about missed birthday night credits & overpriced Starbucks coffee .  It is a privilege to be part of this group and I just wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving"!!

Feeling Thankful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Taking time to be Thankful
    foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Just lovely, 77paris. Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Taking time to be Thankful
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all as well.  Beautifully written 77paris and glad I was able to touch your heart and soul as well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...