2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2015 10:05 AM by carat RSS

Former address on MR profile?

l8ter Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I joined MR in May of 2006. In July of 2006, I moved to another city. I updated my MR account with my new home address, and I frequently receive mail from Marriott, however, I have noticed that my former address had appeared on two recent folios, one at a Marriott in Paris, and the other at the new Grand Bohemian in Birmingham, AL. Has anyone else experienced this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Former address on MR profile?
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I've lived at my current address for more than 38 years, so it's not an issue, since I've only been an MR member for about 25 years.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Former address on MR profile?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders, l8ter!  As you may have seen this is a great place to talk about all things travel.  Its a wonderful forum to share your travel experiences and recommendations as well as see what other Rewards Members have to say.  I'm carat, and I am one of the moderators here along with lindseyh and deannad.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I've also added a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just incase you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I can definitely help out with this.  Can you please send me a private message with your Rewards Number, as well as your old & current addresses?  I'll work with our team to make sure your old address is taken off of your account. 

Again, Welcome!  Looking forward to hearing more from you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...