4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2015 12:30 AM by iahflyr RSS

airfarewatchdog.com

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I set some fare alerts on airfarewatchdog.com and have found some great bargains.  I had no idea this website existed until a friend emailed me about a $250 round-trip fare to Cabo that she found on this site.  If you like to travel and have some flexibility as to destination and/or schedule, it's worth checking out.  I just booked a trip on DL that is usually $467, but I got a $152 round-trip fare thanks to a fare alert email.  And no, I don't work for airfarewatchdog.com, nor am I being compensated for this recommendation!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: airfarewatchdog.com
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'm willing to bet you get no credit from most airline reward programs, but may still be worth the while due to the fare differences if you don't want to stock pile miles and status over cost. 

Thanks for sharing the site.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

clebert - airfarewatchdog.com is a good one. 

IAHFLYR - you don't actually book flights through the site, so you still get credit from airlines. 

I also like http://www.theflightdeal.com/

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I guess I need to check out the site in more detail, but I am too scared! LOL

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks for the info!  I'll be sure to check it out as my last airfare to Aruba was astronomical!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...