6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2015 3:13 AM by john_thai RSS

JW Marriott Computer Break In

jumpmasterkolo Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Deleted

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ankara, Turkey JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Ankara
  • Re: JW Marriott Computer Break In
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

What was censored, above?  This website censors the weirdest things.  Can you spell out the missing words one l e t t e r at a time?  Sometimes that helps beat the censor.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I guess it might be a s c r e w, or a little threaded fastener that has a philips driver required (in case mine is censored too).

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Yep, that's probably it.  I have had the censors censor that particular word on my posts, too, when I tried to write "s c r e w up" as in "make a mistake"

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

OR as in:

I'm back in the divorce courts after my wife walked in on me screwing her sister

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

FFunnily enough, the censor doesn't actually censor real filth

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

OK, now that everyone has commented on your sex life we should get to your original question.

I've been in IT most of my adult life and I've never heard the statement that "a screw missing means someone copied my hard drive". In fact, a good IT person can copy your hard drive by simply turning on your laptop and plugging in a USB drive with the right software. Easier and faster.

Maybe the screw (can I say that now? ) simply fell out and housekeeping saw it. I wouldn't jump to a Mission Impossible scenario just yet.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...