4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2015 10:01 AM by ramoneur RSS

Question on earning Elite night credits

CtsVette Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

If I book two rooms (one location/one night) would I receive two Elite night credits or just one?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question on earning Elite night credits
    peymanagement Platinum

On a rare occasion I have gotten two credits but as a rule you can not get elite credits for rooms that you do not occupy. What usually happens is if I take my family with me and book more than one room, I get points for all of the rooms but elite credit for only the room that I am staying.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I haven't booked multiple rooms that often but,I've always gotten only a single night's credit when I did. 

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

YYou only get credit for one room but points for both

ramoneur Platinum

one;

I have done this a couple of times and found that you get one night, but points for everything you pay;

this is in accordance to the rule that elite nights (next to all the Marriott CC bonus nights; this CC is not available for me; grrrr!) are actual nights, stayed by the Rewards-account holder

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...