1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 6, 2015 1:50 PM by carat RSS

You will not get points...

660438680 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Just took a las vegas trip last month in October and it was booked thru Marriott with the package deal....it was flight and hotel which came up to $1555.00 and I just found out that I will not get any points on my rewards card...WHY i'm spending money with Marriott and they won't give you points on this only if you spend money at the hotel...that really hurt to find that out and I will look for other places to spend my money now.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: You will not get points...
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Sounds very frustrating.  I have come across issues like this in the past and know that sometimes the points post in a funky way. I'd like to take a deeper look into this.  Can you send me a private message with details surrounding the package you bought as well as your Rewards number? 

I also see you're new around here.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  This is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From sharing your experiences and recommendations to finding out how to get the most out of the Rewards Program.  I'm carat and I moderate the community along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to any of us.

I've also included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...