2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2015 9:31 AM by karibare RSS

Staff at new Fairfield Rochester, MN Mayo clinic going downhill

karibare Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As a Marriott loyalist I love the welcoming staff at the hotels. Being Platinum PRemier I expect great service. Because of the long stays and frequesnt trips to Mayo clinic, we moved from the Marriott Downtown/Mayo Clinic to the brand new Fairfield Inn Mayo Clinic. On our first trip the staff was wonderful. On our second trip you could tell the sparkle was starting to wear down. We just checked in tonight for our third trip and I was appaled by the fact that as my husband and I struggled to load four suitcases/4 carry ons onto a luggage cart, two staff members just stood there and watched not once offering to help. There was no one else in the lobby and they weren't even working on the computers, they were simply standing there and staring. Rest assured, I will not be staying here again and my family who is set to come in a couple days has already been moved to a different location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Rochester, Minnesota, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
  • Re: Staff at new Fairfield Rochester, MN Mayo clinic going downhill
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

karibare,

Why not stay at the RI, where I have found service, location, and everything excellent.  You can just take the elevator to the underground walkway to the clinic and you never have to deal with the outside weather.

We always get a two BR Suite, with plenty of room, TV's etc. , and the full service breakfasts are very nice.  You do not need a car, and you have much you can walk to "Underground", if needed.

You may want to see photo's and information from previous posts on Rochester, MN.  Good Luck finding a "New Home"!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Rochester, Minnesota, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
    • Re: Staff at new Fairfield Rochester, MN Mayo clinic going downhill
      karibare Platinum

I will keep that in mind. Because of the amount of time we are spending here with my husbands treatments we are tying to be cost effective and points effective which is why we changed locations.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...