3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2015 8:43 AM by bpelican RSS

Happy Veterans' Day

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Happy Veterans' Day to those currently serving and all those Veterans who have served.  Here's to us all still remaining vertical next Veterans' Day.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Veterans' Day
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

echo that

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Well done Sir....well done.  I was lucky enough to spend Veteran's Day with fellow Vet's playing golf and having a Veteran's Day drink with one of our pals Dad who was the Captain of 35 missions over Germany in WWll in a B17.  It was a great day and thank you to all Veterans past and present.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Also, celebrated on Veterans' Day yesterday was the end of World War I.  Armistice was signed on 11 November 1918.  Unfortunately, as we all know now, the "War to End All Wars" was not prophetic.  To make my post more relevant to this board, I did do my celebrating at the Jacksonville Marriott.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...