5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2015 6:33 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Anyone Seeing a Delay in Credit Card Points?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Chase Credit Card points post to my account each month no later than the 7th. This month, November, 2015, we're now on the 10th and no points. My Chase account shows 19,980 were earned, but none have transferred over yet. Anyone else with a problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone Seeing a Delay in Credit Card Points?
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

They do seem to be taking a couple of days longer during the past couple of months.  They used to post the day after Chase created our bill.  Now they are taking 4 or 5 days.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

YES, I thought I was the only one. Now I don't track my points that well but its just a sense Im getting that CC points have not been credited for stays awhile ago. Marriott points on the other hand, very fast!!

JD

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Yes, last month it took over a week to post.

nyny300 Gold 2 Reviews

I agree it is taking longer to post points

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I've had no trouble with my credit card points posting.  They usually post 2 business days after each statement. However my most recent stay in NYC at the Marriott Marquis which ended over 2 weeks ago still has not posted. I filled out the missing stay form last Friday and still waiting for it to post.  Guess I'll call Customer Service next week if it still has not posted by then.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...