5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2015 1:17 PM by iahflyr RSS

JW Marriott Opens in Los Cabos, Mexico

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Yes campers the JW Resort in Los Cabos is now officially open.  From the article it sounds wonderful so I can't wait to visit in January and see first hand.

JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa Opens Its Doors to Guests - Marriott News Center

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Cabos, Mexico
  • Re: JW Marriott Opens in Los Cabos, Mexico
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Thanks for posting, IAHFLYR    I hope it's as good as it sounds.  I also hope they will post more photos.  Have you guys given any more thought to whale watching?  Right time of year for it.  By the time we get there, I may be simply happy to just sit and - be.    

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Actually pluto77 we've not talked even for a second about the SJD trip as we've got a few other things on the stove right now coming up, but I'm sure we'll get talking about it right after Thanksgiving before I'm off to PVR for our annual tournament.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for posting this, IAHFLYR!  Lucky you, January is right around the corner!  Do keep us updated and make sure you take lots of pictures, the properly looks gorgeous.

tomba11 Platinum

Thanks for the post on the JW Cabo, we are looking forward to everything being in running shape by the time Winter is in its frigid stage. We were considering renting a car from Hertz (with the recent save 35%) e-blast that came out in the past few days for our trip to the JW in Cabo via partnered with Marriott Rewards. After reading some YELP reviews of Hertz have decided to arrange for other options to get to the hotel as these 14 reviews sound like a nightmare.  Check out Car Rental reviews for Hertz here: Hertz - Car Rental - San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico - Reviews - Yelp  

Here is the Hertz special link: Offer

Thanks for the info on car reviews, we will be using a car service to/from the airport.

I've had deposit and insurance issues that some of the Yelp folks mentioned even here in the U.S.  Had my car damaged when in the garage and a beam fell on it so took it to the dealer collision shop to have it repaired.  The Enterprise Rental desk at the shop wanted to charge me some $350 deposit for the car as well as mandate I get the insurance.  I told him you will already have my credit card number so no need to charge me a deposit and that credit card covers any/all insurance needs.  After about two minutes of this type conversation I politely asked him to forget I even called and I would be renting a vehicle from my normal Avis or Hertz folks. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...