1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 15, 2015 8:52 PM by clebert RSS

Tampa Marriott Waterside

tpatraveler Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Our stay was fantastic.  Emily Smith-Prance went above and beyond to make sure my family had a great room - perfect for our stay.  We arrived early (knowing the room would not be ready) but left to have lunch in Ybor City; thankfully Jacob at the front desk called me when the room was ready (which was still a few hours earlier than standard check in).

Norma from housekeeping went out of her way several times to make sure our stay was memorable (she was very sweet to our young kids and very understanding to us for traveling with young kids).

The concierge lounge was closed (weekend) but the breakfast certificate they provide to gold and platinum members was delicious and filling.  The waitstaff at the Waterside Grill were also outstanding.

All staff members we encountered at this hotel had customer service as a priority.  They all made this stay very enjoyable and memorable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tampa Marriott Waterside
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

tpatraveler, I stayed at this hotel for the Florida Bar Exam, and it was amazing.  The hotel was completely full, but they went all out to help those of us taking the bar exam.  They had a special menu for us with reasonably-priced room service items delivered to our rooms during the designated break times, they allowed me a late check out so I didn't have to stress about the room or pay for an extra room, and they upgraded me to a really nice room with a balcony overlooking the water.  I can't say enough good things about this place! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...