9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2015 11:08 AM by carat RSS

missing stay requests

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Usually when I have a missing stay request I wait the required ten days before I send a request into customer service. I have found that if I don't get credit within 3-5 days , I am unlikely to get credit without intervention . Well I had a stay early last week in Raleigh and had no posting for a few days and went into the missing stay request link and found you didn't have to wait the ten days. So I sent in my information and today got the email from the hotel giving me credit . Just passing along this change

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: missing stay requests
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, jerryl! Some properties are faster than others when it comes to posting.  However, it is always nice to hear of the quick turnover time. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

crnkotm Platinum 6 Reviews

Interesting Jerry. I checked out of a property last Friday and still have no update. When I go into the missing stay request the date of checkout is said to be required and it is still greyed out for the 6th. Guess I'll wait another few days. Also this was the first time I've had a property split my bill. I was staying three weeks and the first half posted to my account. Just waiting on the second eagerly since this will bump me up to Platinum!

Tony

PS... how do I link the username?????

crnkotm, to link the username, start with the @ symbol then the members handle.  A drop down menu with appear and you can choose the member your looking for.

If you are having trouble with the missing stay, feel free to reach out to us moderators, deannad, lindseyh or myself, carat.  We're always here to help

Thanks carat! I'll wait another few days and see how the missing stay works out.

Just spoke with MR Customer Service and now have my Platinum Elite for the year as well as Lifetime Silver! All is good in the world!

So glad to hear, congrats!!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

This was the first time is wasn't blacked out for me

Jsucool76 Gold

I'm missing credit for 2 rooms for my recent disney trip, and it's been 7 days, so I figure it isn't going to happen. Thankfully the GM emailed me today about my survey responses, so I was quick to write them back and ask about it since the online tool makes you wait 10 days.

Let us know how it works out, Jsucool76.  If you need additional assistance on this, we're always here to help, too. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...