6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2015 6:10 PM by muppetwrangler RSS

Delta Hotels

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Stays at Delta Hotels will be eligible for full Marriott benefits February 2016.  Would that be effective starting Feb. 1st?  I can't find anything as to a specific date.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Delta Hotels
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

This is a great question, muppetwrangler!  I've reached out for better clarity, I'll let you know what I'm able to find out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks, carat

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

muppetwrangler,

Do you have a favorite Delta hotel?

Can't really say I have a favourite as I've only stayed overnight in 2 Delta's:  Toronto and Montreal.  I've been inside the one's in Edmonton and Banff, though. Service was great and location was was close to where I needed to be.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi muppetwrangler,

carat and I have heard back from our team, and they advised that they have not been told date specific information, only that they'll begin adding stays at Delta hotels starting in February 2016. We tried to look for more information surrounding this on the Marriott website Delta_Marriott_Rewards_members: See frequently asked questions, but were not able to find a specific date in February on there either, so it looks like we're going to have to wait until we're closer to February to get exact information. Sorry for not being able to fully answer your question!

Thanks carat and deannad for checking.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...