2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2015 8:14 PM by lindseyh RSS

Hurricane/Travel interruption policy?

skinny37360 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I was in Pyet to Vallarta for hurricane Patricia.  I have seen a policy posted on paradisebymarriott.com that states a policy about travel interuption for a hurricane.  Can anyone tell me if the policy is current?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hurricane/Travel interruption policy?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insider's, skinny37360!  As you may have seen this is a great place to discuss all things Marriott.  It is also a great place to share your travel experiences and recommendations.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here, along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I've also included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide.' Just in case you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your question, I'd like to seek out the most current policy.  I will be reaching out to our team and will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Again, Welcome to Insiders!  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hurricane/Travel interruption policy?
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey skinny37360! Carat and team looked into this for you, and learned that this policy is actually not current. Please let us know if you have any additional questions around this!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...