1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 17, 2009 11:53 AM by anadyr RSS

Marriott SeaTac Airport

pltnmprincess Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just checked out of this hotel and I must say I'm not impressed with the room (719).  I did get an upgrade to the concierge level, and the room did have lotion AND conditioner, but the bathroom was as small as they get, no magnifying mirror, the windows didnt seal well so the delivery trucks outside at 5am sounded like they were in my room.  Same with the helicopter flying overhead right after.  The light in the bathroom kept shutting off, requiring a reset of the switch.  There was no refrigerator, even though it was concierge level and even though it was requested in my reservation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott SeaTac Airport
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I have not stayed there in over a decade but it sounds the same as when we were there.  It is one of the older hotels on the West Coast, and shows it with a 60s facade and unintersting room layouts.

I would recommend you complete a GSS (even one of those fold over cards in the room) detailing the state of things there and the lack of a refrigerator, as well.  Can't hurt and if the management gets enough of these there may be some movement to change things.

As for the truck noise, I think they will have to do a major retrofit and then move the loading area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...