2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2015 10:47 AM by carat RSS

Looking for extended stay In Huntsville, AL USA

hut200 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

What is the best way to book a 47 day stay in a Marriott hotel for business?  Use points and get paid from my company in cash?

Pay for my stay and get points and pay the difference? I have a limited budget in keeping with La Quinta prices.  Will Marriot match La Quinta prices

for an extended stay?  Looking for advice from professionals

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Huntsville, Alabama, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Huntsville
  • Re: Looking for extended stay In Huntsville, AL USA
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

hut200,

Having stayed at both the Marriott and The RI in Huntsville, I doubt The Marriott will be too flexible on pricing.  But you could at least give them a call.  My best recommendation is The Resident Inn.  It is a very nice property and you would have an entire kitchen and breakfast, as well as evening snacks.

Good luck on getting a place!  Two places that are nice places to dine are The Outback, close to the RI and Cotton Row, downtown Huntsville.  Both are nice places to dine!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...