1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 28, 2015 10:55 AM by carat RSS

Props to Bloomington-Normal Marriott

tmak75 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just wanted to say NICELY done to the Bloomington-Normal Marriott team this last weekend.  Truth be told, I was a bit anxious about getting a good room or any room at all really.  They were juggling Homecoming for Illinois State, a wedding and travelers like me for the Illini/Badger game down the road.  That said, they did a fantastic job in the face of a packed house.  Special kudo's to Lucas at the front desk, Erin at the restaurant and Anna for breakfast.  I don't think I'd have been able to be so pleasant with everyone clamoring.  If I get any chance at all I'll be back. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Normal, Illinois, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
  • Re: Props to Bloomington-Normal Marriott
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for taking the time to share with us, tmak75!! Always nice to see Marriott team members making a difference in guest stays!!

I also noticed you are new to the Insiders Community.  Welcome!! This is a great forum to talk about all things travel, from recommendations and experiences to 'inside' information about the Rewards Program.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us! 

Below is a link to our 'Getting Started Guide.'

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...