2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2015 12:31 PM by phctourist RSS

Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn

tr07 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed at this hotel yet?  I know they just opened this past summer but I was hoping to get a few reviews from insiders before I book a trip there next summer.  I am trying to decide between this and the Courtyard Ocean City Ocean Front.  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
ocean city, Rehoboth Beach
  • Re: Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn
    carpqueen Platinum

Bethany Beach residence inn is fantastic. Have stayed twice since they opened. Beaches crowded in season...water and beach exceptionally clean. New boardwalk (only 4/10th of a mile long)  Rooms new and clean plus RI full kitchen. 

I would recommend off season for price and  a less crowded beach. Hotel restaurant is nice too, especially happy hour with fresh squeezed juice and oysters shucked in front of you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn
      phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Choosing between these two hotels is easy.  The Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn sounds head and shoulders above any CY I have stayed at in the USA.

However, Bethany is so different from OC that someone who likes OC might be bored to tears in BB and someone who wants a quiet place with a nice beach and some good restaurants nearby would certainly prefer BB over OC.

Ocean City has a long and busy boardwalk with all sorts of action,  including typical beach fare, water slides, bars, amusements, etc.  Some love it and some think of it as busy with junk!

Bethany is quite the opposite!  So choose carefully, depending on your personality rather than what other people think is better!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...