4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2015 8:46 AM by liltexas04 RSS

cash + points

liltexas04 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Everyone!!! I have been trying to book a room with a 3 night stay for cash + points. But it's not giving me the option. My 2 option is to buy points or receive a  e-certificate. Why am I not receiving the option? Am I doing something wrong?  What should I do about it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: cash + points
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

The points plus cash doesn't kick in until 2016 so if you are trying to book for 2015 the option is not yet available.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

I believe the only curent option is to book one or more nights with cash and one or more nights with points. Often used to take advantage of low cash weekend rate and redeem  points when higher weekday rates

joshm Member

Hello liltexas04,

Guidedog613 is correct (Thanks for the helpful response ) this benefit starts in early 2016! Below is link for more information on the Fab 4:

Marriott Rewards Program Benefits

Thanks for posting.

liltexas04 Silver

Thanks you guys. I figured it out. Had to call in to marriot to find our but I finally found out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...