3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2015 12:45 PM by laurac RSS

Outstanding Service at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay

creeky Member
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Jennifer R. from the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel for a Spirit to Serve award for her outstanding service and assistance during a meeting we held in September 2015.  I was single-handedly trying to organize travel and accommodations for attendees, the meeting space, layout, food, and AV options, while also leading a 2 day study start-up meeting for a small pharmaceutical company.  While I was scrambling to pull everything together and take on preparing meeting materials Jennifer stepped in and offered to help.  With no advance notice she was able to get everything put together and delivered to the meeting room in time for the meeting.  Throughout the time we were there for the meeting Jennifer frequently checked in on us to see if we needed anything and also offered suggestions for places to go in Miami after the meeting.  She managed to help me keep my sanity and helped to make sure everything ran smoothly, for which I am very grateful.  Jennifer certainly deserves recognition for her commitment to providing outstanding service!  

• Re: Outstanding Service at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Thanks for sharing, creeky. Sounds like Jennifer went well above and beyond, which is great to hear.

Over the years I've experienced plenty of great service at Marriotts, like the concierge who spotted my tyre was flat as I pulled up and arranged a new one to be fitted and charged to my room overninght, the FD clerk who when I replied as I checked out that I was dashing into town to get a tie for work as I'd forgotten mine, simply undid her Marriott tie and handed it over and the barman who when I expressed disappointment in the bar that I'd not been able to get a table for afternoon tea with my mother at a nearby teahouse (due entirely to my own lack of planning) had one made up by the kitchen especially for us and served it immaculately on the terrace.

It is that kind of thoughtfulness that keeps me returning again and again...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, creeky!! These are always pleasant threads to read!

I'd also like to welcome you to the Insiders Community!  As you may have already seen, this is a great place to share your travel stories! It is also a wonderful spot to hear what other travelers, like yourself, have to say.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with, deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I've included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, creeky, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...