1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2015 4:26 PM by carat RSS

The Edition - New York

mrjohne Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What a fantastic hotel!  We recently stayed here (using points) for a weekend visit to family and friends and the hotel lived up to it's desired reputation.  We did get an upgrade to a higher floor with fabulous city views although we were in the smallest style room.  But believe me that was just fine.  The furniture, design, amenities were top of the line.  The hotel staff is very professional and well dressed.  You really feel as if your in a luxury 5-star hotel.  The Clocktower restaurant is excellent and the prices are comparable to other venues we've been too.  The price is in line with the quality of food.  I will say our room wasn't ready when we arrived and it took quite a while to get our luggage but the Front Desk Manager, Laura Ann, handled the situation and it was I have to say I was impressed with how she handled my complaints.  A shake of the hand, a smile, and looking at someone in the eye when they talk to you go along way when dealing with an annoyed customer.  No lack of customer service here!  Points or no points!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York-Manhattan, New York, USA
Edition
  • Re: The Edition - New York
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for sharing, mrjohne!  I've been wanting to check this hotel out, so I definitely appreciate it! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...