3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2009 8:29 AM by impulsivepuppy RSS

new web format

wcusic Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I HATE it!!! I couldn't find anything on the old one... This one is worse, just marketing... no information

Get real

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: new web format
    bsafinance Platinum

Agreed..... bring back the old format

The new format requires so many more clicks than are really needed to get the basics.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

beachtravel Platinum

Yes, please bring the old fromat back.  The new format is not user friendly at al.

impulsivepuppy Platinum

When a company changes up a website that you are used to, it certainly can feel almost like a violation, right? I was annoyed by the change at first as well as I needed to spend time learning, figuring, and rediscovering the areas of the site I use most.  Now that I have gotten a bit more used to it I am not quite as troubled.  What some companies do, and what I believe Marriott should have done, is allow the user the option of the old format, at least for a while, so we can learn the new format on our own terms on our own time. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...