5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2015 7:08 AM by pingreeman RSS

Marriott Pulse survey bad data

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just took the latest Pulse survey. One of the questions asked you to rank who you travel with the most. I travel with my wife. Period. I never travel alone and I never travel with someone else. Not for years.

Spouse was one of the options. So I chose that, Then it insisted that I rank 2 other choices. None of the other choices were right. Wouldn't let me go past that question until I chose 2 more.

So, congratulations Pulse. I gave you bad data.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Pulse survey bad data
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I'm curious... What did you choose for your other two options?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Nobody and colleague. I think. Just clicked on two.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i saw that too. I dont really know what the surveys do, i just do them for the points. Though i do try to provide meaningful data.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

YYes, I just love surveys that want to know more about me, to help their research and then seem to believe they know it all by limiting options, not including options, or insisting I do more than I actually do. Mind you, it's them that ends up with the dodgy data as a result!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I gave up doing MR surveys. The questions are rigged to marketing analysis and hardly ever seem to ask questions that seek out "how can we improve?" I would love to see a survey that has topics such as, "What new program for using points would you likely use?" or "As you continue to climb status in the MR program, which of the following perks would be welcomed most with each tier?"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...