0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 3:33 PM by ppsnow RSS

Staying in Savannah

ppsnow Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I stay in Savannah in many difrent hotels the last 3 months. I try all of Marriot. The downtown location in the historic district (Courtyard) was one of the best! however it was the most expencive so far and charge 20 for parking plus tips for vallet. Other then that very good hotel overall with excelent service and good breakfast (which you pay extra).

Courtyard in Midtown was also good with clean rooms and plenty of room.Nice big whirlpool and outsite big pool.

Townplace in midtown was the best for room and the most inixpencive to stay. Had 2 rooms, full kitchen, with table for 4, and couch. Bathroom had 2 doors for separation of washing area. Perfect for parents with kids (privacy!!). However, they have no spa and the pool is outsite also very small. The exercise room is the smallest I'v seen with 3 machines! Breakfast is not continental.

Now is my second time into Springhill Suites midtown (next to Townplace!) Room is roomy and the usuall quality of Marriot hotels. I like this one for the incide pool and spa (even thought is small!) and the exercise room also is small with 4 machines. Could be a liitle bigger. Great service and free breakfast.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...